Young NCOH is the network for PhD students and post-docs from the NCOH research groups. Aim of the network is sharing knowledge and expertise in One Health related disciplines, which can lead to new collaborations in research.
Interested in great opportunities for expanding your network, knowledge sharing, site visits and interesting meetings? You can join the early career network if you are in your early career, i.e. PhD or post-doc.
Young NCOH Board
The NCOH Board of Directors has appointed the Young NCOH Board with members from various NCOH partners:
- Aram Swinkels – Utrecht University
- Auke de Jong – Westerdijk Fungal Biodiversity Institute (KNAW) (Chair)
- Ayat Abourashed – Erasmus MC
- Ling-Yi Wu – Utrecht University
- Luca Bordes – Wageningen University & Research
- Remy Muts – UMC Utrecht
Yes, I want to be a member of Young NCOH
NCOH Student Travel Grant
The NCOH awards a number of travel grants to PhD students of NCOH Partners selected to present their abstract at an international One Health-related academic conference.